mercredi 24 juin 2009

Kamillia Hardy " Pastels "

Quelle sensibilité ......
Kamillia Hardy voir son blog
I am a Southern California Artist. I work primarily in pastels, however, I also love oils. My subjects are various as I am drawn to the figure, to still life, interiors and the landscape. The fleeting nature of life focuses me on the beauty of the ordinary. I presently teach at a local community college and have done so for many years. Teaching is important to me and the friendships I enjoy, often as a result of teaching, are rewarding as well. I want my art to reflect my wonderful life as a woman, wife, mother, grandmother, teacher and friend.

3 commentaires:

Marie a dit…

Ces oeuvres sont superbes ... il y a une lumière magnifique dans ces portraits qui sont d'une grande sensibilité. J'aime beaucoup ... merci pour cette découverte.

Jeannie a dit…

Stunning!

lucette virelle a dit…

Je dois dire que je ne raffole pas des pastels, mais ceux ci sont vraiment très beaux.